New Music Monday: Winter 2016

Monday, January 11, 2016


If you've been around me these past few months, you probably know that I'm OBSESSED with Spotify. I'm not sure why it took me so long to find this amazing music service, but I started listening last summer and never stopped. My Spotify Premium is the only monthly subscription service that I simply cannot let go of. I almost constantly have music playing, whether I'm at work, on my commute or at home (it also helps me forget about the silence of living alone). Because of this, I've become quite crafty with DJ-ing and creating playlists.

This winter is one of slowing down and re-evaluating things, and my Winter 2016 playlist reflects just that. I'm always adding songs, so check it out below & follow me!


What are your current music favorites? Any Spotify playlists you can't live without?

 photo 4c7c3792-4cab-4378-973e-a9aba709ab12_zps08fdd915.jpg

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Please share your thoughts! Exercising the first amendment is always appreciated in my book.