Her Campus x kate spade new york

Monday, August 24, 2015

Last Thursday (on my birthday!) I was invited to a shopping event hosted by Her Campus downtown at the Kate Spade store. Before dinner, I dropped by to mingle and check out the fall collection, which was of course the most perfect combination of adorable yet chic.






I loved chatting with some other bloggers and meeting Meaghan, the Her Campus representative. While I didn't pick up anything at the event, I am in the market for a new planner at the moment and trying to decide between these three...


Which planner should I buy for the next year?


If you haven't had the chance to check out Kate Spade's store in the 900 Shops downtown, run, don't walk.

 photo 4c7c3792-4cab-4378-973e-a9aba709ab12_zps08fdd915.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm a tad partial to it as well! Definitely the front runner at the moment.
      What kind of planner do you use?

      Delete

Please share your thoughts! Exercising the first amendment is always appreciated in my book.