State of the Union: January 9th

Friday, January 9, 2015

Holy moly. I have been MIA for such a long time, but I promise you it was necessary. After doing a little post-semester traveling (details will come soon), I hopped back over the pond, had my wisdom teeth yanked out, prepped and performed in my brother's wedding, hosted two lovely German family members and secured and moved into a new apartment in Chicago. Whew. I'm tired just thinking about it..
Anyway, now I'm back in my favorite city and ready to start sharing my life with you all once again! First up, where I stand right now:


 nowhere for a while! I'm trading in plane tickets for my Ventra pass and exploring Chicago instead of the planet, although I may have to jump over to the west coast fairly soon.

to Kanye by The Chainsmokers - I know what you're thinking, but it's such a guilty pleasure!
 my summer. Internships, jobs and living situations are all still up in the air. #undergradlife

 about my future and the people I surround myself with, because you know what they say.. 

 a whole lot of things, but mostly donations to the best cause out there, Lurie Children's Hospital! I'm a morale captain for my university's 24-hour dance marathon (& yes, we do actually stand/dance for the whole 24 hours) and I want to raise as much as possible to help these kids in 2015! 


What's going on in your life right now? 
 photo 4c7c3792-4cab-4378-973e-a9aba709ab12_zps08fdd915.jpg

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Please share your thoughts! Exercising the first amendment is always appreciated in my book.