La Mode & Moi: Winter Wear

Saturday, January 10, 2015

La Mode & Moi (meaning 'fashion and me' in French) is a series on my everyday style to give you all a glimpse into my classic taste with a european flair, as well as how to make ordinary looks a little more fun! 

It's been a while since I posted about some fashion, and while winter isn't exactly the ideal time of year to pull out all the style stops, I wanted to show off one of my favorite, timeless looks for chilly weather - which we have to deal with a lot in Chicago! 






[Photos by the stellar Hannah Lantzy]

 It may be well below freezing outside, but that doesn't stop me from looking put-together. I absolutely love the puffer trend because it actually keeps you warm! I bought mine in a snow white, which goes with everything, and pair it with scarves to change up the style. My favorite Gap jeans are making an appearance here as well - seriously, if you haven't tried their jeans yet, you're missing out. And to top it off, I slipped on the ever-adorable (& very cozy) Hunter booties with wool socks. There's nothing better than comfortable and cute, am I right?

What are some of your favorite winter styles?

 photo 4c7c3792-4cab-4378-973e-a9aba709ab12_zps08fdd915.jpg

2 comments:

Please share your thoughts! Exercising the first amendment is always appreciated in my book.