State of the Union: December 7th, 2014

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Oh my lanta. I am at the end of my time here in Paris, and it just seems like the past few months have flown by. I know that's cliché, but it's the truth. I have one more adventure planned before I board the lengthy flight back to my hometown, and like the end of anything, it's a bittersweet time. With only about a week left on this side of the Atlantic, I'm keeping busy and taking in as much as possible, so don't expect much in the way of posts between now and my return. When I do get home, however, I'll be bed-ridden (wisdom teeth surgery) so you'll be hearing from me a lot. Please try to contain your excitement. For now, an update on my current life will have to do:


 to Morocco (TODAY) and then back to the Mitten! (Laughing at this video about going home)

 to the Love Actually playlist - my roommates may or may not be sick of me singing
"Christmas is All Around Us" but it's just so darn catchy.

 Christmas gifts for all of the people I hold dear. 
[Fun Fact: Gift giving is honestly one of my favorite activities, ever.]

 about plans for New Year's, and the beautiful dress I just bought for the occasion
- can't wait to show it to you all!

this Day Designer from Whitney English to keep my crazy life on track in 2015!


What's going on in your life at the moment? 

 photo 4c7c3792-4cab-4378-973e-a9aba709ab12_zps08fdd915.jpg

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Please share your thoughts! Exercising the first amendment is always appreciated in my book.