My Weekly Grateful Heart: Vol. III

Sunday, August 24, 2014

My Weekly Grateful Heart is a series inspired by the very things that surround me. I have heard of gratitude journals for years, but was not convinced of their credibility until my second year of college, where a good friend told me that gratitude would change my life if I gave it a try. She is an amazing individual and proponent of happy, healthy living, so in an effort to be a little more like her, and as a version of the "start every day with a grateful heart" mantra, these are the things I am grateful for, week by week. 

  • Taking a cab home when your feet hurt
  • Good white wine
  • Bad white wine that makes me appreciate the former
  • Being bilingual
  • French bread
  • Impromptu picnics with new roommates
  • Exploring new neighborhoods
  • Free Wifi
  • Lunch with my parents
  • Realizing that time is indeed precious
  • Tough goodbyes that will make the next hellos even better
  • Getting caught in the rain
  • Ice cubes
  • Anything from Lush (yum!)
  • Cashmere
  • Talkative cab drivers
  • Singing along to throwback music with friends
  • Meusli with yogurt
  • Wrought-iron balconies 
  • Kind seat-neighbors on long plane rides
 What are you grateful for this week?

XOXO,
Em

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Free WiFi though...seriously. SO hard to find abroad! I'm grateful that my security deposit came back and it's four times more money than I remembered paying, yay travel money!

    Chloe | Wanderlust in the Midwest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a pleasant surprise! More money for adventures!!

      Delete

Please share your thoughts! Exercising the first amendment is always appreciated in my book.