My Weekly Grateful Heart: Vol. 2

Sunday, August 17, 2014

My Weekly Grateful Heart is a series inspired by the very things that surround me. I have heard of gratitude journals for years, but was not convinced of their credibility until my second year of college, where a good friend told me that gratitude would change my life if I gave it a try. She is an amazing individual and proponent of happy, healthy living, so in an effort to be a little more like her, and as a version of the "start every day with a grateful heart" mantra, these are the things I am grateful for, week by week. 

  • Chicken
  • Long drives by myself 
  • Fresh raspberries
  • My strength of will
  • The ability to have a proper education
  • Lake days with friends & family
  • A glass of chardonnay at the end of a long day
  • Thunderstorms 
  • A well-placed pun
  • Wanderlust
  • The warmth of the sun on your skin after you get out of the water
  • A good movie with good friends
  • Victoria's Secret
  • Having short roots on my wisdom teeth 
  • Almond milk
  • Eating froyo on a park bench
  • That feeling you get after a successful shopping trip
  • New phone cases
  • Unexpected calls from my brother
  • Free parking garages
  • Sweet corn in the summer
  • The laughter that comes with an inside joke
  • A shiny pair of rainboots
What are you grateful for? 
XOXO,
Em

Follow on Bloglovin

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Please share your thoughts! Exercising the first amendment is always appreciated in my book.