My Weekly Grateful Heart: Vol. 1

Sunday, August 3, 2014

My Weekly Grateful Heart is a series inspired by the very things that surround me. I have heard of gratitude journals for years, but was not convinced of their credibility until my second year of college, where a good friend told me that gratitude would change my life if I gave it a try. She is an amazing individual and proponent of happy, healthy living, so in an effort to be a little more like her, and as a version of the "start every day with a grateful heart" mantra, these are the things I am grateful for, week by week. 

  • A warm mug of coffee
  • Sitting on my back porch during a rainstorm
  • Fitting room fashion shows with my best friend
  • Learning about new people
  • Sleeping with the window open (you already knew that)
  • Being able to run
  • Finding good deals on comfy clothes
  • Movies that make you think
  • Yoga in the morning
  • Pretty glassware
  • Family friends that feel more like family
  • Having a father that fills up my car's gas tank just because
  • Impromptu dance parties
  • The quiet of a summer night in the country
  • Lunch dates with my father
  • Cucumber water
  • Long walks with my mother
  • Reading old letters from people I care about
  •  New luggage
  • The opportunity to travel the world 
  • A good lobster bisque

What are you grateful for this week? 
Link up your own post with the button below!


My Weekly Grateful Heart

XOXO,
Em

Follow on Bloglovin

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Please share your thoughts! Exercising the first amendment is always appreciated in my book.