My Favorite Things: Moscow Mules

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Now that I'm twenty-one, I can post about my favorite drink! I found it in Berlin this past spring, but you've probably heard of it in lots of places - you can get it pretty much anywhere. So without further ado, it is...

*drumroll please*


 I'm not one for sweet, fruity drinks, so when I tasted the spicy, refreshing flavor of this, I was instantly hooked. The ginger beer definitely makes the drink what it is (although it is hard to find), and I originally had a rendition with cucumbers instead of mint, so I used that again. It's tough not to love the extra, subtle flavor that cucumbers bring to any drink and it mellows out the initial punch of the ginger.



My absolute favorite part about this little concoction is how simple it is to make!
Seriously, anything under five ingredients that is still delicious gets a high rating in my book.


Em's Moscow Mule: 

1 part vodka 
2 parts ginger beer
a few slices of cucumber 

Let it sit and mingle for a bit, then sip & enjoy! 


Have you ever had a Moscow Mule? What's your favorite drink? 
  
XOXO,
Em

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I have never had a Moscow Mule but it looks pretty yummy! I'll have to give it a go! Happy belated birthday as well!

    allienotsally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! You really should, especially since they're so simple - I'm also a ginger addict though, so that could be why I like them so much...

      XO,
      Em

      Delete

Please share your thoughts! Exercising the first amendment is always appreciated in my book.