State of the Union: July 10th

Thursday, July 10, 2014



It's been a while since I've updated you all on the little things going on in my life - aside from my If We Were Having Coffee post, but that wasn't very detailed. So I'm bringing back my State of the Union updates. Here's my life at the moment in a glance:

on plenty of small weekend trips with my family & friends before I take off for Paris in August

to Ed Sheeran's new album, x, on repeat in anticipation of seeing him in concert this fall

my fall break Euro-adventure for this October - and prepping for Paris, of course

that the Peace Corps is sounding like more and more appealing for my post-grad life
 
this Lifeproof iPhone case & a decent camera for my European travels
 
Can you tell I'm excited for Europe? I didn't realize how much my life is revolving around that at the moment, but I'll be honest, I'm not mad.



Well, that's where I stand right now. Where are you?

XOXO,
Em

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. So jealous you get to see Ed Sheeran! I've been listening to X on repeat at work. It's brilliant!

    www.awanderingwallflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, I know!! I bought it last Tuesday and haven't stopped listening to it since. I love how the songs are so different - he does every genre so well!

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      XO
      Em

      Delete

Please share your thoughts! Exercising the first amendment is always appreciated in my book.