My Favorite Things: Aveeno Tone Corrector

Thursday, July 31, 2014

I'll be honest, I'm just hopping on the Aveeno bandwagon now. My friends have been telling me about their products for years and I just never strayed from my regular beauty routine to try them - it's very tough for me to abandon a product once it becomes initiated into the team. But after my successful Lush overhaul, I took another chance.


Aveeno's Tone Corrector is simply perfect for those of us who prefer an au natural look when it comes to make-up (sorry, beauty gurus). Since the beginning of my make-up career, I've never liked more than a dab of concealer to even skin tone, a brush of mascara for eyes that pop and a solid lip color to go with the occasion.

Using a tone corrector changes the game. I no longer have to use concealer all over - except for those pesky bags under my eyes - and my skin ends up looking much more radiant. There's some truth to the whole #RadiantWithAveeno thing, I suppose.

It's easy to put on (like a moisturizer) at night or in the morning, and it gives me that healthy glow that not even the best bronzer could match.  Needless to say, I'm hooked and happy to share the Aveeno love!

Still not convinced? Try it for yourself!

Have you tried the Aveeno Tone Corrector? What other Aveeno products should I try?

XOXO,
Em

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Aveeno's Daily Nourishing Moisturizer is a great moisturizer for both day and night. It's been in my routine for awhile. http://www.amazon.com/Aveeno-Smart-Essentials-Nourishing-Moisturizer/dp/B004D282D8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I'll have to try it - thank you!!

      Delete

Please share your thoughts! Exercising the first amendment is always appreciated in my book.