That Time I Went To The Randolph Street Market

Friday, June 20, 2014

Is there anything better than going to a market in the summer?
I don't think so.


A little while back, I had the chance to go to the Randolph Street Market in the Near West side of Chicago and I still can't stop thinking about all the stuff they had. From vintage antiques to homemade, flavored marshmallows (SO GOOD), I was in market heaven...

I almost bought five of these posters..so cute!




The whole atmosphere just felt so laid back, unique and perfect - if you're in Chicago any weekend this summer, I would highly recommend going. Oh! And the food there is to-die for, I had empanadas and still haven't stopped craving them since.

Now that I'm back in Southeastern Michigan, I can't wait to start finding new farmers' markets and antique sales in these wide open spaces; it's definitely going to be my new summer thing!

Have you been to the Randolph Street Market? What do you like or not like about the open air-style exchange? Any recommendations for markets in Michigan?

XOXO,
Em

Follow on Bloglovin

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Please share your thoughts! Exercising the first amendment is always appreciated in my book.