That Time I Met Manny The Frenchie

Monday, February 24, 2014

This post is long overdue - I apologize for the wait.

A couple weeks back, I went to a blogging event at West Elm for my internship with Pretty & Fun. We decorated hearts for a paper heart chain that was to be donated to St. Jude's Children's Hospital in the spirit of Valentine's day - how cute, right? Anyway, I dragged my lovely roommate along with me and we got crafty. They had a huge array of decoration supplies and the store itself served as amazing inspiration.


My brilliant idea for a heart beat heart

Look at that chain!
I was so happy to be helping the cause and having so much fun with my roomie, I didn't notice that Manny the Frenchie - yes, thee Manny the Frenchie was there too! I had a bit of a fangirl moment (if you're reading this Isabel, I'm sorry for making fun of you when you met the YouTuber) and, of course, had to have my picture taken with the little guy. He is probably the most adorable dog ever. He was smiling (literally, see below) and climbing and running around the store. And the entire time I held him, he kept snorting. Ahh. I can't even; he was so cute.


Photos c/o Manny & Friends Facebook page
Needless to say, I want a french bulldog more than ever right now.

XOXO,
Em

2 comments:

  1. omg manny! this is amazing! i'm so jealous you met him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was literally the most adorable dog I've ever encountered. It's been more than a month and I'm still obsessed with owning a frenchie!

      Delete

Please share your thoughts! Exercising the first amendment is always appreciated in my book.