My Favorite Things: Corner Desks

Thursday, October 24, 2013

I moved into this apartment thinking I would never use a desk. My bed is my mecca; it's giant, tall, fluffy, and perfectly fine for homework.

I was wrong.

While I am still in love with my three-and-a-half foot tall bed, I have realized that it is not always conducive to getting work done...especially when there's Netflix. But with the small size of my room, I wasn't sure I'd be able to find a desk small enough to fit yet big enough to actually work for me. And then I stumbled upon the corner desk. I snatched it up almost as soon as I saw it because I knew it would be perfect, and it is. My parents found a chair, re-finished it for me, and voilĂ ! I have a work space!



It's been a long time coming, but I've finally found all the bells and whistles (monogram acrylic pencil holder, acrylic letter organizer, acrylic file holder, lamp) a girl could ask for and my desk is complete. And who doesn't like a personal thank you note for buying something? Thanks Mackenzie!

What is your work space like? What are your must-have desktop accessories?

Looking for some cute new additions? Take a look at Design Darling by Mackenzie Horan! 


XOXO,
Em

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Please share your thoughts! Exercising the first amendment is always appreciated in my book.