That Time I Renovated My Blog

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I'm not entirely sure if it's possible to rehab a blog, but after the amount of work I just went through switching over to a Blogger account and making this very page look every ounce of cute as it does, I like to think I should get a certificate. Or at least a pat on the back.

Either way, welcome to my new blog! For those of you who have been following me from day one, you rock. I hope you are as excited about the new direction I'm taking as I am!

I've decided to quit trying to learn how to cook, clean, and sew (I'm certain I'll pick that up as I go) and start sticking to my true self. The self that loves to travel, eat, and sometimes to my own demise, shop until I drop. Follow me for restaurant reviews, the inside scoop on my adventures, a hint of style, and a lot of life lessons. Love me because I'm down to earth, keep my standards high, and believe that you are great.

XO,
Em

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Please share your thoughts! Exercising the first amendment is always appreciated in my book.