My Favorite Things: Kate Spade Phone Case

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

After the tragic breaking of my beautiful tortoiseshell Case Mate, I was forced to quit my monogomous relationship with phone cases and get another one.


For those of you who don't know me as well as others, it's very tough for me to part with something once it has become a part of my life. And I believe phone cases are very tell-tale signs of who we are; they show off a little piece of our personalities to people we don't even realize.
Needless to say, it was not easy to pop off the practical, neutral-colored case and slide on my new, bright orange one from Kate Spade.

But oh my goodness, was I surprised to find that this little on-sale find was perhaps even better than my original case! It is actually two pieces, a rubber edge lining and the plastic case. I honestly sleep better at night now knowing that my phone is all safe and sound. And the Dorothy Parker quote on the back could not describe me more accurately. I've had it for less than 48 hours and a handful of people have already told me how fitting it is.

Even though it took a lot of thought and a little hesitation, I would recommend Kate Spade cases to anyone. Their quality exceeded my expectations and their prices are very reasonable. Plus, it never hurts to put a little color and pep in your life.

XO,
Em

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Please share your thoughts! Exercising the first amendment is always appreciated in my book.