That Time I Started College Classes

Friday, September 7, 2012

First day of classes went okay. My chem was not too hot, but bio sounds like a blast. The french class seems way too easy, so we'll see how that goes. I got a headache from all the syllabus reading and shaking of hands. Oh well. I guess I just have to muster through being a freshman again. I hate being new.

Today would have sucked if I hadn't had my girls with me. Libby, Isabel, Kelly, and Danielle. They're the only girls I feel I can count on here. Sitting around eating Nesh pita with falafel and talking about whatever pops into our heads was probably the best way end to my shitty day. That, and a phone call from my best friend from home.

I guess there are just so many things wrong at this moment. And I suppose I could list them all off. But I'd rather shut my eyes, dream, and wake up tomorrow to go running and start a better day.

I'll leave you all with this truth:

(from lawsofmodernwomen.tumblr.com)

Although, we could probably all use a good Bergdorf's run...

XOXO

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Please share your thoughts! Exercising the first amendment is always appreciated in my book.