Foodie Review: Cheesie's

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Today I had the priviledge of eating a Mac n Cheese sandwich from Cheesie's! I went with a small group and we got our food within ten minutes - this is definitely a speedy place. The cool thing about it is that you order at the counter, and when they bring it out to you, they call your name. Not your table's name or number, but you're first name. It made the place feel more like I was at home and my mother was calling me upstairs for dinner.

The sandwich itself was delicious. Who knew mac n cheese would go so well in between two slices of bread? The marina dipping sauce that went with it was spot on as well. And judging from the couple of sweet potato fries I stole from one of my friends, you just can't go wrong here.

Em's rating: 3.5 stars

The downside? The restaurant was slightly grubby and cramped, which made it hard to eat your food in peace. The sandwiches also seemed a little over-priced, so thank goodness I had a coupon with me!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Please share your thoughts! Exercising the first amendment is always appreciated in my book.