That Time I Started A Blog

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hello there!
My name is Emily. I'm eighteen years old and about to start my college career.

I don't want to miss a beat (and I'm sure you won't want to either), so here I am, documenting my journey to adulthood.

A Few Things About Me:

  • I'm a bit of a feminist. But I also love to cook, clean, craft and online shop. Basically, I'm the best of both worlds.
  • My favorite colors are navy, white and mustard. And I still believe that knowing someone's favorite color is important.
  • I speak fluent French and lived in Bordeaux, France for a year.
  • I'm a part-time vegetarian, but chicken is probably my favorite food group.
  • I should have been born anywhere except the Midwest, but I'll always love my charming hometown.
  • My major as of now is Pre-Med/French (please don't ask what I'm doing with it).
  • I move to Chicago in 10 days to start my life as a college student.
  • I have an obsession with Tommy Hilfiger, green tea, Gossip Girl and fat animals.
So I'm taking a page from Life's Little Instruction book and turning myself into a classy, well-traveled, well-dressed, perfectly polished machine.
Who is on the list of my inspiration? Jackie O, Kate Middleton, Lilly Pulitzer, Audrey Hepburn, Blair Waldorf, and my own dearest mother, with whom I share almost everything in common.

Well, here's to the start of an incredible journey to adulthood.
Wish me luck. I'm gonna need it.

XOXO

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Please share your thoughts! Exercising the first amendment is always appreciated in my book.